Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

Since I'll be in France when this goes up, a peek inside my travel makeup bag seems perfect.

This is my makeup bag. I bought it for about six dollars at Forever 21. I like it because the stripes are cute and the bag is quite roomy. It's also just about waterproof.

This is what I use to carry my brushes. It came with my Alicia Silverstone for EcoTools set, and it's just the right size to hold all of my brushes and it still fits in my travel makeup bag.

These are my face brushes- two from the Alicia Silverstone collection, my ELF Blush Brush and my ELF Flat Top Powder Brush. Call me silly, but I take my most inexpensive brushes on vacation in case I lose them or something. This applies to makeup too, you won't be seeing a lot of high end.

These are my eye brushes, one from EcoTools, my ELF C-Brush, and my Sigma Small Tapered Blending Brush.

As far as random tools, I have my Revlon Eyelash Curler, my Revlon Tweezers, a little Ulta mirror, and my Essence Eye Pencil Sharpener (not in the picture).

I brought three lip balms, my Nivea Lip Butter, my Burt's Bees Rejuvenating, and my EOS Pomegranate Rasberry "egg". I can't be the only one who calls these eggs, right?

For lip products I have my Baby Lips Electro in Pink Shock, my Rimmel Nude Delight Lipstick, the NYX Lipgloss in Beige, the Essence Lipgloss in Bubble Babe, and the Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Ruby Twist (not in the picture).

 For eyeshadow I have my Naked Basics Palette, my NYX Love in Paris Palette (too appropriate :D), and my Ulta eyeshadow in Calla Lily.

As far as face products go, there's my Covergirl Eye Concealer, my Benefit Boi-Ing, my Rimmel Stay Matte, and the Maybelline Dream BB Cream.

 For blush I've the ELF Blush in Pink Passion and my NYX Blush in Pinched.

And finally there's miscellaneous eye products. On the list are my Maybelline Rocket Waterproof, my ELF Mineral Mascara, the NYX and Essence Eyeshadow bases, four Rimmel eyeliners in black, blue, purple, and white. Last, my Maybelline ExpertWear eyeliner in Dark Brown.

Whew! What a long post! Hope you're having a good summer! I'm sure I'm enjoying my trip ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment