Thursday, July 11, 2013

Beauty Review- Baby Lips Electro

I'd heard buzz about the Maybelline Baby Lips Electro all over the web for weeks now, but had no interest in buying. I wasn't a huge fan of the originals, so I was shocked when one went into my basket at Walmart. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, it was like the makeup gods were telling me to buy it. So the Maybelline BL Electro in Pink Shock came home with me.

I do love the packaging...
What a lovely color!

Sunlight

Shade
Taking lip shots is hard!


 Pros: 
Inexpensive- $3
Great pigmentation
Lightly moisturizing

Cons:
More difficult to apply without a mirror

It was surprising to me how much I liked this! I think I'll have to get Strike A Rose, maybe Berry Bomb too :) I think they're way better than the originals, both with pigmentation and moisture. Definitely a drugstore winner.

Have you tried them? Thoughts? Did you like the originals?


No comments:

Post a Comment