I thought today I'd share a more personal post. Recently I've been feeling like I haven't accomplished anything, haven't seen anything, been anywhere. Right now, the girl I love more than anyone in the world is ten thousand miles away, and I haven't seen her in months. She doesn't care, though, that she isn't here. She's exploring the world and living in a different culture, the only thing that I've ever wanted to do.
To fight the ¨bored syndrome,¨ I thought I'd compile a list of WHY MY LIFE HAS BEEN AWESOME.
1. I've hailed a taxi cab in downtown Chicago.
2. Eaten fresh gelato so delicious that it made me want to cry.
3. Seen the Eiffel Tower.
4. Met Justin Morneau. (Who's a baseball lover? I'm a baseball lover!)
5. With only five months of part time German study, I've passed a B1 level examination.
6. Had neon pink hair.
Throwback to age 13. Eep. (HI LISA!)
7. Started this blog. Despite posting rarely, I'm always planning new posts in my head.
8. I'm currently surviving high school :) It's a pretty challenging thing.
9. Read Harry Potter in French.
10. Walked the Oregon coast, and watched the sun go down on the ocean.
I think that about sums it up. Ten simple but special things that I've done, that define me, and that not everyone has.