Saturday, July 13, 2013

Beauty Review- Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliners

Man, I am on a roll with these beauty reviews! Today I'll be talking about the Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliners, new for 2013. I read about these little liners being compared to the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, so I knew I had to pick them up. Being me, and loving the pretty bright colors, I ended up with purple and blue. Very useful colors.

They wouldn't let me show the label :(
They're really creamy, so the sticks erode fast
One swipe- sun
One swipe- shade
Definitely Waterproof
My eye, with the purple

 They are marketed to be long wearing and water proof, and boy are they! The purple lasted on my lower lashline for about twelve hours, incredible for me since I'm an eye rubber. I let them set for about five minutes, then ran water over the swatches and rubbed them with a paper towel. You can see the results, virtually no fading or smearing. They have, I believe, eight or ten shades, including a nude and a taupe. Extremely creamy, and all for the price of $4? Yes. Buy them.





No comments:

Post a Comment