Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This Week I'm... #2

I'm back, with another This Week I'm... 

MUSIC:
This week I'm loving...

Revolution- Miranda Lambert, a popular country album from a few years back, my personal favorite tracks are White Liar, Maintain The Pain, and Somewhere Trouble Don't Go

Alright, Still- Lily Allen, full of wonderful tracks with purely acidic lyrics. Its 2006 hit Smile is one of the best songs, but Everything's Just Wonderful, Alfie, and Friday Night are all pretty great too.

BOOKS:
I must admit, the only books I've read this week are more of the alphabet series, I'm through I is for Innocent. I'd still recommend those, but I haven't branched out recently.

BEAUTY:
My surprise of the week as far as beauty is concerned are definitely the Maybelline Baby Lips Electro! Whilst I hated the previous iteration, these are quite wonderful! The pigmentation is excellent, and I find them more moisturizing as well. I'd definitely say pick one up at three dollars.

That's all for this week! Thanks for reading! What are your favorites for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment