Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Favorites/Essentials




Some of my favorite things for summer!

1. My iPod. I've previously stated I couldn't live without it, and that's even more true in summer.

2. Nude lipstick. What's better than tan skin and nude lips? Pictured is Rimmel Nude Delight.

3. A good book! One of my favorites is Graceling by Kristin Cashore, and its two sequels.

4. Bright pedi colors. Orange and pink are some of the hottest colors for summer nails. Pictured are L'Oreal Boozy Brunch and Essie Infatuation

5. Nude and Bright Eyeshadows. I love a a natural eye look with a pop of color on the lower lashline.

6. My jumprope. It's so much fun to exercise outside in the summer.

And an iPad is pretty great too, preferably loaded with Teen Vogue.

-Faith







No comments:

Post a Comment