Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This Week I'm Loving...

Since I'm back, why not resume my This Week I'm Loving... posts? They're an easy way to share what I've been up to as far as my book, music, and beauty favorites.

Music:

Sentimental Journey- Emmy Rossum. A great assemblage of classics spanning from the '20's to the '60's, all remade wonderfully with Emmy's gorgeous voice.

The Blessed Unrest- Sara Bareilles. Sara brings her signature wit and vivid imagery to another album. My favorite is Hercules. The harmony in the bridge is amazing.

Volume 3- She and Him. This is my personal love from She and Him. It grabs you from I've Got Your Number, Son all the way to the end.

Books:

No Easy Way Out- Dayna Lorentz. Sequel to No Safety in Numbers, it doesn't live up to the standards set by the first, and drags on quite a bit. Nevertheless, a good read with a unique concept.

Beauty:

Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial. A pretty dusty berry color that is opaque in one swipe, lasts forever, and garners compliments. One complaint? It smells horrid!

No comments:

Post a Comment