Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hauling- Wags and Target

I biked to Target and Walgreens today- I know, how quaint! I picked up just a few things, three of which will definitely  be future reviews. Now, without further delay, some of my B2S necessities!



First thing is the new Covergirl "Smoochies" balm in #luv u. I never would've picked this up if I hadn't heard good things about it, as Covergirl and I aren't on the best of terms, and, quite frankly, the packaging is hideous. Here's hoping it's a winner.

 I've never owned a heat protectant, is that as horrible as it sounds? I don't use heat tools too frequently, but I'm considering growing my hair out, and I straighten occasionally, so it seemed like a good idea.
I have naturally wavy hair and have been wanting to try a curling mousse, just to see how Annie-esque it can get.


And finally, the Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains in Candied Coral and Terra Crave. Wow. That's a mouthful. But it's worth it, as I already can tell these are AMAZING. Pigmented, moisturizing, staining, and three dollars. Wow.

That's it, not a ton, but a few things I'm really excited about. Tomorrow I'll have an album review up. Until tomorrow, darlings.

-E. Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment