Wednesday, August 14, 2013

This or That Tag


Hello

This has been going around for quite a while now, and I thought it would be a fun way for y'all to get to know me better.

Makeup-

Blush or Bronzer?
Blush.

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipgloss

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara, duh.

Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer.

Neutral or Color Eyeshadow?
NEUTRAL! I'm boring.

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadows?
Clean color or fallout?

Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes

Nails-

OPI or China Glaze?
OPI, I guess.

Long or Short?
Medium

Acrylic or Natural?
Natural. They damage your nails, yo.

Brights or Darks?
The brighter the better.

Flower or No Flower?
What are they even asking?

Body-

Perfume or Body Splash?
Parfum

Lotion or Body Butter?
Lotion

Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash.

LUSH or other Bath Company?
Never owned anything from LUSH. (cue horrified gasps)

Fashion-

Jeans or Sweats?
Jeans

Long Sleeve or Short?
Short. Even though this is Minnesota.

Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses.

Stripes or Plaid?
Stripes

Flip-Flops or Sandals?
Sandals

Scarves or Hats?
Scarves

Studs or Dangles?
Dangles. Have I told you I make jewelry?

Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces. Bracelets make me want to tear them off with my teeth. Just me? Ok...

Heels or Flats?
Comfort over height. I'm already tall enough.

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Riding boots

Jacket or Hoodie?
Jacket

F21 or Charlotte Russe?
Forever 21!

Abercrombie or Hollister?
Ew.

Saks or Nordstrom?
Pretentious and overpriced.

Hair-

Curly or Straight?
On me, straight. On Emmy Rossum, curly ;)

Bun or Ponytail?
Pixie.

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobbies.

Hair Spray or Gel?
Hair spray

Long or Short?
Short.

Light or Dark?
Depends on the person. For me, light.

Random-

Rain or Shine?
Rain

Summer or Winter?
Winter. Summer is so stifling.

Fall or Spring?
Fall, even though that's not very long here.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
In ice cream, cake, and frosting vanilla. Elsewhere chocolate.

East or West Coast?
Oregon coast. So, west.

Whew! It doesn't seem so long on the YouTube videos. If you made it this far I congratulate you.

-E. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment