Monday, February 24, 2014

This Week I'm Loving...

This week I'm obsessed with all things German. I should have a post going up on me and languages tomorrow or Thursday, but for now, know I'm obsessed.

Books:

Admittedly having nothing to do with Deutsch, this week I'm enjoying Enders, sequel to Starters by Lissa Price. They're simply written teen dystopia, nothing to pass on to the grandchildren but fun to read nonetheless.

Music:

So laut ich kann- Luxuslärm. While my German isn't fluent, I can still love Luxuslärm, no? My favourite song is also the first single off of the album, leb' deine Träume. Translated literally it means, ¨live your dreams.¨

Coeur De Pirate- Coeur de Pirate. My particular favourite French Canadian songstress, her bubbly pop music transcends the language barrier. Despite being a short, thirty minute album, it's absolutely worth a listen.

Beauty:

This week I'm obsessed with the Essence Metal Glam eyeshadow in Frosted Apple. It's such a lovely pinky-rosy shade with plenty of sparkle and pigment. The fallout isn't even too awful for what it is. The price is even better than the product, at less than three bucks a pop.

Love,

Elizabeth Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment