Tuesday, March 4, 2014

This Week I'm Loving...








Like the header? My posts are too many words and not enough graphics, so I'm attempting to remedy that :)

I've been feeling goth this week, so my picks are a bit darker than usual. Without further ado, my weekly favourites are...

Fight Like A Girl- Emilie Autumn. My best friend has officially converted me into a Plague Rat. I absolutely love this song, and the rest of the album is excellent, too. A bit macabre, though, no denying.

Another excellent song would have to be Adieu by Coeur de Pirate. I adore her ethereal voice and the bubbly sound of her records. Even those who don't speak French would have to like it.

I *embarrassed cough* didn't read any books this week. *Hangs head in shame*

My favourite beauty product right now would have to be the Revlon Lip Gloss in Orchid. It's a pretty sheer lilac gloss. Fun fact: purple toned lip products minimize redness on the face.

To my dog lovers: Aren't they better than cats? My friend and I have been arguing about that. He says dogs should be exterminated.  >:(


Love,

Elizabeth Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment